Monday, November 24, 2008

Email me for my fun Interactive Project!

So for a project I will webcam myself for the rest of the week. You can control the camera's angles and a bunch of other stuff yourself by logging onto the website, so its very interactive. If you want to view it, you have to email me at amybeth.maran@gmail.com and i can give you the webpage and a login name and password. for legal reasons i cant just post it on a public forum.

but i thought youd like it susan. im going to bring this with me to pitsburgh and try to have a live webcast of my crazy family

UPDATE:

so like half of you got user names, passwords and the website. I made up them for the rest of you, just contact me and I'll give you all your info. Its super easy to use.

-I have no idea what anyone saw today. But I was in bed most of the day going stir crazy, so you make have seen:

- I had a migraine all day, and took a lot of medication
-brittney came over to help me with audio for the final project. (THANK YOU by the way)
-I fought with my doctor over class II drugs - so if you had audio, good for you.
-I cried several times because I'm hormonal. I usually don't cry.
-If you get this tonight, you can watch me sleep. If you move the lens, I can sort of hear it. It's like I have guardian angels. Or creepy stalkers. I'll let you know in the AM

I dont know, this is a very intense installation living arrangement. (And no, there is NO nudity. I change in my bathroom. It really is quite boring. Sorry ladys and gents)

Amy

1 comment:

Lowellitta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.